POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.tools.general : Wings newbie question : Re: Wings newbie question Server Time
17 May 2024 07:20:45 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Wings newbie question
From: Jim Charter
Date: 2 Nov 2004 21:46:39
Message: <4188468f$1@news.povray.org>
regdo wrote:

> Thanks for your interest, but I'm afraid I'll need more help :-(

With a little effort you could then reattach using "bridge".    But
maybe you don't need to do any of it. Like much else, Wings modeling is
just a set of improvisations.

I guess it is time to post a picture of the problem or the actual Wings
file.  It may be that your method already is the easiest way.